Cuteness!!!

  • 0
Ok, the title of this post is totally off.

But i want to describe my sweets jar for my workshop with customer.

Last week my customer ask me whether i got sweets during the workshop we held for them. This project will consists of severals workshop. So downstair i went to buy sweets for them. A whole day workshop could be tiring(boring) and we need some sugar boost to keep us sane.

I went to kedai murah in my neibourhood, im looking for a cute small plate like below,







But ceramic plate is hard to maintain, i cant throw it in my car. So after a 20 minutes browsing in my kedai murah-murah in my neibourhood. I found this!!!







Plastic small cups. They come in a set of 4 ( red, green, blue and orange) and only 2.99. So less than 1 rm each!. I feel so greedy, and bought 3 sets. Today i use it during my workshop.

Cuteness and practical to the max! Feeling so Martha Steward right now.
High 5 girlfriend.

No comments:

Where my heart is

About This Blog

Luahan pankreas cik daun yang kadang-kadang terlupa yang dia sudah jadi ibu dan isteri. Masih kadang-kdang mahu berperangai seperti zaman belajar-belajar (mentah).

Masih belajar-belajar nak jadi ibu dan isteri dan mengekalkan diri jadi anak yang call emaknya seminggu sekali dan kakak yang cool untuk adik-adiknya yang berenam.

Ok!! Saranghae!!!! (buat tangan bentuk love atas kepala)
Powered By Blogger

title3

Followers

About me

My photo
Puncak Jalil, Malaysia
Seorang anak, isteri dan ibu. Penat siot!!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers