Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting

  • 0
I've been craving carrot cake for a while. But too lazy to bake it. The cream cheese in the fridge keep calling my name.

Finally after 3 weeks talking myself into baking again. I manage to battle my laziness. Yay! Syura - 1 , lazyness - 0.





The recipe is from : http://klynnismail.wordpress.com/2008/10/20/3-cake-recipes-to-share/

But i will paste it here with my additional notes.

The Carrot Cake

She got the recipe in youtube and modified the recipe. I love the modification made. The cake taste just nice and not too sweet. :)

Ingredients:
2 cups of flour,
1 tsp baking powder,
2 tsp baking soda,
2 tsp cinnamon powder,
1 1/2 cup of sugar,

1/2 tsp salt
4 eggs,
1 1/2 cup of oil,
2 tsp vanilla essence,

1 cup of chopped walnut,
1 cup of raisins,
3 cups of grated carrot

Method:

Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Combine in sugar.

Mix the dry ingredients with eggs, one by one.

Pour in the vanilla essence and the oils. And stir.

Fold in the chopped walnut and raisins, and lastly fold in the carrot.

Pour into a baking pan and bake for about 30 – 40 minutes. In 170 degree celcius oven.

Note:

1. kak lynn bake the cake in cups. But im too lazy to do that. I bake in a 10" square tray. But it turn out to be quite flat. So next time will bake it in my 9" square tray. If i could find it under my stash. Ahahah.

2. This recipe is lovely coz its only need one bowl & no mixer. So less washing up afterwards. Another plus point. Yay!

3. Baked the cake several time, and people love it. So triple yay!! Recommended to try.

No comments:

Where my heart is

About This Blog

Luahan pankreas cik daun yang kadang-kadang terlupa yang dia sudah jadi ibu dan isteri. Masih kadang-kdang mahu berperangai seperti zaman belajar-belajar (mentah).

Masih belajar-belajar nak jadi ibu dan isteri dan mengekalkan diri jadi anak yang call emaknya seminggu sekali dan kakak yang cool untuk adik-adiknya yang berenam.

Ok!! Saranghae!!!! (buat tangan bentuk love atas kepala)
Powered By Blogger

title3

Followers

About me

My photo
Puncak Jalil, Malaysia
Seorang anak, isteri dan ibu. Penat siot!!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers